The Health Resilience Specialist certification provides the skills and techniques to create change in individuals and organizations. Our in-depth, comprehensive certification is made up of four components that work together to give you the most thorough education and skill development possible.
Phase 1: Personal Assessment (pre-training)
- Understanding your own behaviors and actions will allow personal experience, knowledge and expertise to translate into how you work with others. Participants will participate in a 3 day lifestyle assessment which measures stress control, recovery, energy balance, health improving fitness, sleep and overall well-being. Results will be discussed during the in-person training.
Phase 2: Training and Education
- Participants will attend a 3 day intensive training seminar. This in-person training will cover major content areas to include; stress indicators, measurement and interpretation of heart rate variability, assessment and intervention development, behavior modification, performance drivers and much more. (Distance learning options available, please contact us for more information)
Phase 3: Application
- Following training, participants will be challenged to put what they have learned into practice. Participants will conduct a lifestyle assessment on a self identified "case study". Utilizing the education and tools they received in training participants will provide a digital video or written case study of what they determined and appropriate interventions and behavior modifications.
Phase 4: Examination and Certification
- Drawing on personal experience and knowledge gained participants will complete a written examination. If passed successfully, participants will be awarded the certification. Upon completion certified resilience specialists will be eligible for ongoing education, post training support, discounts on tools, technology and additional services.
The cost of your professional investment is $4995
Your investment includes:
- Personal Lifestyle Assessment
- All training materials and manual
- Small group instruction on all content areas
- Analysis software and monitoring devices
discounts are available available for groups, non-profits and military